- *this event has finished.
- George Ferrandi’s Immersive Synchronized Sound Play
- Dates: Mon-Tue, July 6-7, 2015 (New dates)
- Sessions: 7:00*, 7:20, 7:40, 8:00*, 8:20, 8:40, 9:10 pm (* 7:00 and 8:00 sessions will be in English)
- Duration: 10 min
- Location: Rooftop, International House of Japan (4F*)
Meeting location: Annex Lobby, International House of Japan
* Please let us know in advance if you require assistance climbing the stairs to the 4th floor.
- Artist: George Ferrandi (Visual and Performance Artist, US-Japan Creative Artists Program Fellow)
- Language: English or Japanese
- Admission: Free
- Seating: Up to 8 participants for each performance
* Priority will be given to participants who have made reservations.
- Recommended age: adults and young adults
- *In the event of rain, performance will be held indoors.
- Co-sponsored by the Japan-US Friendship Commission (JUSFC)
Join us after dark on the rooftop of the I-House, for an experience that is somewhere between a celestial bed-time story and a séance. Through carefully synchronized headsets, 8 participants at a time will become both quiet listeners and stellar performers in a 10-minute narrative experiment centered on dramatic changes in the night sky.
- Artist’s website:http://georgeferrandi.com