- *This program has finished.
- Monday, July 2, 7:00 pm
- Venue: Lecture Hall, International House of Japan
- Artists: Phu Hoang, Rachely Rotem
(Architects; US-Japan Creative Artists Program Fellows)
- Language: English (with Japanese subtitles and consecutive interpretation)
- Co-sponsored by the Japan-US Friendship Commission (JUSFC)
- Admission: Free (reservations required)
NYC-based studio MODU’s Hoang and Rotem present their innovative architecture, which harnesses the changeability of weather to create engaging, interactive spaces that highlight each site’s environmental and social potential.
[Upper left: 2015/Playgarden: Courtyard with Classrooms That Open Onto It] [Upper right: 2010/Exhale: Public Dance Performance] [Bottom: 2015 / Cloud Seeding: 30,000 Balls Made from Recycled Plastic]