- Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018, 7:00-8:45 pm
- Venue: Kabayama-Matsumoto Room, International House of Japan
Kent Calder (Director, Edwin O. Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies, Johns Hopkins SAIS)
Miki Tsusaka (Senior Partner & Managing Director, Chief Marketing Officer, The Boston Consulting Group)
Yoshito Hori (President, GLOBIS University / Managing Partner, GLOBIS Capital Partners)
- Sponsored by: The Boston Consulting Group
- Supported by: Nikkei Publishing Inc.
- Language: English (without interpretation)
- Admission: Free (reservations required)
- Dress code: Business Attire
*This event has finished.
He was also an influential figure in Japanese and US business relations, and he devoted himself to the education of future generations in academia too.
The I-House Library received his book collection in his will, and to mark the tenth-year anniversary of this bequest, we have published The James C. Abegglen Memorial Collection at the International House of Japan Library. To celebrate the publication, three prominent specialists will talk about Abegglen and the evolution of Japanese management. Participants are invited to the reception afterwards.
Please enjoy the exchange of ideas of the three prominent specialists, and informal conversation over a nice glass of wine and delicious buffet dinner.