- *This lecture has finished.
- Lecturer: Kondo Masaakira James
- (Head of Twitter Japan/ Managing Director, East Asia at Twitter)
- Date: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 1:30-3:00 pm
- Venue: Lecture Hall, International House of Japan
- Language: Japanese (without English interpretation)
- Admission: Free (reservations required)
Mr. Kondo has been recognized not only in business but also in the academic and social sectors and was selected as a Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum (Davos) in 2005. He will share his views on the meaning and methodology of work based on his abundant experience in various fields.
(Head of Twitter Japan/ Managing Director, East Asia at Twitter)
Kondo Masaakira James was a core member of the global strategy group and its economic think tank at McKinsey Global Institute and a special advisor to the head of the National Policy Unit in the Office of the Prime Minister of Japan. He also has co-founded NPOs such as TABLE FOR TWO. He has been also recognized as an Asia 21 Fellow and Associate Fellow at the Asia Society.