All are welcome to join us for a celebration with a little music and reminiscences from speakers and members about our years of friendship and stimulating discussions. We continue to provide a small group forum for a wide variety of topics related to social justice and personal religious experiences.
- Date: Sunday, October 11, 2015, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Venue: 4th Floor Seminar Room, International House of Japan
- Donation: 1,000 yen suggested
(Reservations required only if you will join us for pre-meeting lunch at 1:30 pm)
- Organizer: Unitarian Fellowship of Tokyo
- Inquiries: Moderator of the Fellowship