Restart of buffet service in the “new normal”
We have decided to resume food buffets in taking all possible measures against COVID-19.
Starting date for accepting reservations: November 2, 2020
Service details: Seated buffet-style
Buffet meals: 6,600 yen and up/per person (For 30 persons and more)
* The price includes consumption tax; prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
Drinks can be ordered either by individual or all-you-can-drink plans.
– The air-conditioners in all rooms are set to maximum air volume to increase ventilation. Windows are open for ventilation as well.
– Only seated buffets are available and all tables and chairs are set so as to maintain proper social distancing.
– Tongs at the buffet are to be regularly switched to new ones.
To Our Guests and Visitors (COVID-19 Preventive Measures at I-House)
– Please go through the thermal camera inspection at the main entrance. (In the case that you are detected with a fever higher than 37.5℃, kindly refrain from entering into the building.)
– Please wear a mask and gloves when you serve yourself at the buffet. Gloves are placed at each table and buffet table.
– Please maintain proper social distancing when you wait in line at the buffet.
– Please wear a mask as much as possible (except while eating and drinking)
*The breakfast at Tea Lounge “The Garden” will continue to be served as a set menu.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
International House of Japan
TEL: 03-3470-4616 (10:00 am-7:00 pm)