International House of Japan
The International House of Japan is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in 1952 for the purpose of promoting cultural exchange and intellectual cooperation between the peoples of Japan and those of other countries. Inspired by the beautiful traditional garden which surrounds the clean yet graceful design of its buildings, the I-House is a place where both foreign and Japanese visitors can come together in creative dialogue and relaxed contemplation.
- Conference/Banquet Wine Party 2019 for House Members [Reservations: from October 1]
- Accommodations Last-Minute Plan
- Notice Website Renewal
- Notice [NEW] IHJ Original Tote Bags
- Conference/Banquet Sweets Buffet Plan
- Conference/Banquet Lunch Course Menu