Members (except for Library Members) enjoy the tangible and intangible benefits exclusive to members.
- Members are welcome to attend members-only social gatherings and lectures by renowned speakers from Japan and abroad.
- Members can use the House facilities such as accommodation rooms, office spaces, restaurant, tea lounge, banquet and seminar rooms with a member rate. Members may provide introductions for persons desiring to stay at the I-House.
- Members may use the library and ancillary services.
- Members can apply for letters of introduction to use at overseas affiliated institutions.
- Members (except for Term Members) may recommend applicants for membership.
- Individual Members (including Term Members) and Representatives of Corporate Members can access the “Members Site.”
- *Please register computer e-mail addresses, if you have not done so yet. An ID and password to log in will be sent to you via e-mail.
-Please notify us of any change of your registered information such as address, workplace, etc. from this form.
-Please contact our Library for privileges of Library Membership.
Inquiry and Contact
[For Individual Members, Term Members, and Corporate Members]
International House of Japan
Tel: 03-3470-9115 (Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
[For Library Members]
Tel: 03-3470-3213 (Mon.-Sat. 9:00 am - 6:00 pm)