Every year since 1973, the Japan Foundation has presented the Japan Foundation Awards to individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to promoting international mutual understanding and friendship between Japan and other countries through academic, artistic and other cultural pursuits. This year, the Commemorative Lecture by Professor Iriye Akira of Harvard University, one of the recipients of this award will be held at the International House of Japan.
- Lecturer: Iriye Akira (Professor Emeritus, Harvard University)
- Date: Monday, October 28, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Venue: Iwasaki Koyata Memorial Hall, International House of Japan
- Admission: Free (reservations required, seating capacity: 160)
- Language: English/Japanese (with simultaneous interpretation)
- Organized by the Japan Foundation
- Co-organized by the International House of Japan
- Registration: Please register from the Secretariat of the Japan Foundation Award’s website: https://comm.stage.ac/sk_kikinsho/index.html
- Registration deadline: October 21
*This lecture has finished.