Library Membership is primarily for graduate students and researchers at academic institutions.
The privileges of Library Members are limited to use of the library.
A recommendation from one I-House member or your academic advisor at your institution, and an annual fee (6,000 yen) is required.
Please contact the library directly for details.
*Currently, we do not accept new applications for Library or program membership.
Privileges of Library Membership
- Members may use the library reading room.
- (Study desks, two PCs, and a photocopy machine are available for use.)
- Members may borrow books and magazines (except for reference works).
- Members may utilize the expertise of the library research staff.
- Members may request inter-library loans.
- Members may request letters of introduction to other libraries in Japan.
The Library, The International House of Japan
5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
TEL: 03-3470-3213 (Mon.-Sat., 9:00 am-6:00 pm)