This series invites specialists in various fields to talk about timely issues and issues for Japanese society as seen through comparison between Japan and other countries. The theme of lectures will be varied, such as politics, economy, diplomacy, and culture. In principle, each lecture is held in either English or Japanese without interpretation.
8 Habits for Better Productivity and Work Styles in Japan
- Lecturer: Rochelle Kopp (Managing Principal, Japan Intercultural Consulting)
- Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 7:00-8:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm)
- Venue: Lecture Hall, International House of Japan
- Language: Japanese (without English interpretation)
- Admission: 1,000 yen (students: 500 yen, IHJ members: free)
- Seating: 100 (reservations required)
Rochelle Kopp is a management consultant specializing in cross-cultural communication, human resources and leadership and organization development. She holds a B.A. in History from Yale University and an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Ms. Kopp is the author of The Rice-Paper Ceiling: Breaking through Japanese Corporate Culture (Stone Bridge Press, 2000), The Lowdown: Business Etiquette -- Japan (co-author, Creative Content Limited, 2010), and the upcoming Creating Engaged Employees in Japan, as well as over thirty books in Japanese. As a consultant she has been working with many of Japan’s most prominent firms, helping them to achieve higher levels of productivity.
International House of Japan
5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
TEL: 03-3470-3211 (Mon.-Fri., 9:00 am-5:00 pm)