In this course, our English-speaking bonsai instructor will teach you in a small group setting how to take care of bonsai. We hope the course will appeal to both non-Japanese people who are interested in Japanese culture and Japanese people who would like to re-discover their own culture through English. The instructor will choose seasonal materials and bring them to each class. After class you will be able to bring them home for your enjoyment.
- Dates & Time: 10:00-11:50 on Saturdays, September 24, October 22, and November 26
- Instructor: Mr. Makoto Nakamura
- Maximum capacity: 8people(Reservation is required.)
- Fees: Tuition fee per class: 5,250 yen, Material Expense per class: 4,725 yen
- Organizer: Kisako Intercultural Institute
- Reservations and inquiries: Kisako Intercultural Institute
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 03-3280-4535 (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm)