*All seats are now filled so that no further reservations can be accepted.
How to face a rising China? Preeminent specialists from both Germany and Japan will have a heating discussion on this issue.
- [Date & Time] Sunday, July 8, 2012, 13:00-17:00 pm
- [Venue] Lecture Hall, International House of Japan (Annex building, 2nd floor)
- [Language] English (Translation into Japanese is available)
- [Sponsors] Japan Association for Asian Studies, German Association for Asian Studies, Japanisch Deutsches Zentrum Berlin (JDZB), and Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- [Co-sponsor] Rikkyo University
- [Cooperated by] International House of Japan, Asahi Shimbun
- Dr. Rolf Mützenich (Member of the Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- Ambassador Dr. Volker Stanzel (Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, Tokyo)
- Dr. Friederike Bosse (Secretary General of JDZB)
- Prof. Sven Saaler (Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Tokyo)
- Prof. Ryosei Kokubun (President of National Defense Academy of Japan)
- Prof. Akio Takahara (University of Tokyo)
- Prof. Hideo Ohashi (Senshu University)
- Prof. Kiichi Fujiwara (University of Tokyo), and other concerned scholars.
- [Maximum capacity] 50 persons (registration required)
- [Admission fee] Free
Please send your e-mail to asiawomenrikkyo#gmail.com, with your name, affiliation and e-mail address.
- [Registration deadline]
July 4, 2012
- [For further information]
- E-mail: asiawomenrikkyo#gmail.com (please replace # with @)
- PDF file: http://www2.rikkyo.ac.jp/web/takenakac/kaken/Flyer%2020120708English.pdf