Dartmouth College, Princeton University and the University of Tokyo are organizing a public session entitled “The Shifting Dynamics of the U.S.-Japan Alliance” on June 16. Our aim is to establish a wider view on the challenges that the alliance between the United State and Japan must face in the coming decades. We will invite 5 experts as bellow in the discussion.
Speakers: Victor D. Cha (Georgetown University)/ G. John Ikenberry (Princeton University)/ Yuichi Hosoya (Keio University)/ Michael Mastanduno (Dartmouth University)/ Kiichi Fujiwara (The University of Tokyo)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:00-12:00
- Venue: Iwasaki Koyata Memorial Hall, International House of Japan
- Admission: Free (reservations required)
- Seating: 120
- Organized by: Dartmouth College, Princeton University and the University of Tokyo
- Supported by International House of Japan
- Registration: Please register from the following page.
Security Studies Unit, Policy Alternatives Research Institute, University of Tokyo
TEL: 03-5841-0624 / firstname.lastname@example.org