This course will be taught by an American sumie artist living in Tokyo, whose work reflects the exquisite imagery that is uniquely expressed in sumie. We hope both non-Japanese people who are interested in Japanese culture and Japanese people who would like to re-discover their own culture through English will join the course and explore this fantastic art form.
- Dates & Time: 10:00-12:00 on Saturdays, September 10, 24, October 8, 22, November 12 and 26
- Instructor: Mr. Jim Hathaway
- Maximum capacity: 12 people (Reservation is required.)
- Tuition fee: 26,460 yen, plus tools/materials
- Organizer: Kisako Intercultural Institute
- Reservations and inquiries: Kisako Intercultural Institute
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 03-3280-4535 (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm)