We will also upload information on non-IHJ sponsored programs held at I-House.
Please note that we only post programs that are appropriate and open to the public.
Living in North America as a Nuclear Weapon Survivor
- Speaker: Setsuko Thurlow
- Date: Tuesday, December 4, 7:00-8:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm)
- Site: Iwasaki Koyata Memorial Hall, International House of Japan
- Language: English and Japanese (with simultaneous interpretation)
- Supported by the Hiroshima Jogakuin University
- Seating: 200 (decided by lot. A maximum of 2 people can be registered at once.)
- Admission: 1,000 yen (IHJ Members/Students: 500 yen) (reservations required)
- Registration: Via registration form on the website or by phone. Only those who are chosen in the lottery will be notified by November 16. (Registration deadline November 8)
How to post information
If you wish to post information about your program on this page, please download the form, fill in ALL the boxes and send it to the Banquet Office.
International House of Japan
TEL: 03-3470-4616 (10:00 am-7:00 pm)