- [ALFP] ALFP Fellows for 2014 have been selected!
- Newly Arrived Books (June 2014)
- Strategic Partnership with the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation
- [I-House Press] Kiki o Ikinuku Ridashippu (Leadership in a Time of Crisis)
- Antonio Negri program video archive available at Ustream
Aug. 10 (Sun.)
[Nitobe Kokusai Juku Public Lecture]
China's Prospects and Japan's Future
Sep. 10 (Wed.)
Why is the Intellectual History of Tokugawa and Meiji Japan So Interesting?
Sep. 18 (Thu.)
[IHJ Artists' Forum/ Screening & Talk]
Rikuzentakata in 2014 ―A Work-in-Progress by Documentary Filmmaker Mina T. Son
Mina T. Son