Furusato Donation through Minato Ward

I-House has been registered as one of the public interest organizations which can receive a donation through the “hometown” tax payment system in Minato Ward. If you make a donation to Minato Ward using their Furusato Donation system, your hometown tax burden shall be reduced corresponding to the donation amount. Please specify “International House of Japan” on the application form and make the donation to Minato Ward by the end of December each year.

We greatly appreciate your continuing support through this program.

(This Furusato Donation system cannot be used for the initial donation to be paid at the time of I-House membership registration. However, these initial donations are tax-exempt in Japan, being donations to a Public Interest Incorporated Foundation.)

How to make a donation to I-House through Minato Ward.
1. Please fill in and submit an application form to the Minato ward office. A copy of the application form can be downloaded here(Please make sure to print this form double-sided).
2. You will receive a payment slip by post directly from the Minato ward office.
3. Please pay the amount on the slip at one of the designated financial institutions.

Please contact Minato Ward Office if you kindly consider making a donation through Furusato Donation.

[Contacts for the Minato Ward office]
Furusato Donation Section, Planning and Management Department
1-5-25 Shiba Park, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8511
Tel: 81-3-3578-2528
Fax: 81-3-3578-2034

For further information, please visit the website of Minato ward office (in Japanese).

Please contact us if you are kindly considering making a donation directly to I-House.
Tel: 81-3-3470-9115 (Mon.-Fri. 9 am – 5 pm)
Email: okimochi#i-house.or.jp (please replace # with @)