The International House of Japan will be holding “The Japan Specialist Workshop 2013 Symposium” (co-sponsered by the National Diet Library) on February 20, 2013.
In this symposium, latest problems in supporting overseas Japanese Studies will be introduced by specialists, and the role and meaning of Japanese Studies in today’s international society will be discussed by the panelists.
- *This symposium has finished.
- Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 1:30 – 5:30 pm
- Venue: The National Diet Library Auditorium, Annex
- ・Kabayama Koichi (Director, Printing Museum),
- ・Harald Fuess (Professor, Heidelberg University),
- ・Komatsu Kazuhiko (Director-General, International Research Center for
- Japanese Studies
- Language: Japanese (no simultaneous translation provided)
- Admission: Free (reservation required)
- Reservations and inquiries: Library Support Division, Kansai-kan of
- The National Diet Library
- (TEL: 0774-98-1444, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org）
- http://www.ndl.go.jp/jp/event/events/jsw2013.html (Text in Japanese)