- *This session now concluded.
- Date: Monday, April 15, 2019, 7:30-8:30 pm (Doors open at 7:00 pm)
- Venue: Seminar Rooms 403 & 404, 4th Floor, International House of Japan
- Prospective Participants: Individuals who are interested in applying to the Nitobe Leadership Program 2019.
*For the eligibility requirements for the Nitobe Leadership Program, please see this page.
- Language: Japanese (without English interpretation)
- Admission: Free (Registration required)
The Nitobe Leadership Program will be relaunched this year with a new framework as the issues we are currently confronting are become more diverse, complex, and difficult to solve.Ten individuals chosen through applications and interviews will become the 2019 Nitobe Leadership Fellows and participate in the Program from June to December.
Those who are interested in this program are welcome to the briefing session. Please refer to the Nitobe Leadership Program’s website. The deadline for application is Tuesday, May 7.