- This event now concluded.
- Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019, 3:00-6:00 pm (Doors open at 2:30 pm)
- Venue: Lecture Hall, International House of Japan
- Topics of discussion: 1. Economic Policy, 2. Healthcare issues, 3. Glocalization
- Prospective Participants: Individuals who are interested in applying to the Nitobe Leadership Program 2019.
*For the eligibility requirements for the Nitobe Leadership Program, please see this page.
- Language: Japanese (without English interpretation)
- Admission: Free (Registration required)
The Nitobe Leadership Program will be relaunched this year with a new framework as the issues we are currently confronting are become more diverse, complex, and difficult to solve. Ten individuals chosen through applications and interviews will become the 2019 Nitobe Leadership Fellows and participate in the Program from June to December.
As the call for application starts in March, we are inviting prospective applicants to the “Nitobe Salon,” a round-table discussion for the alumni community of Nitobe Leadership Program. If you are interested in applying, this will be a good opportunity for you to learn about the program and its fellows.